Selters Spa is located in Mladenovac, 50 km south from Belgrade and under the Kosmaj mountain. You can reach Selters Spa from Belgrade in less than an hour via a motorway and after that a local highway. It is an oasis of clean and fresh air, peace and greenery that spreads over 20 ha over its park with floral areas, fountains and walkways.
Selters Hotel is arranged in 30 single, 56 double or 35 three-bed rooms and 5 apartments, on the B category level with 262 beds capacity. The Selters Hotel is used as a facility for health and wellness tourism. The guests have a pool, sauna, tubs for hot bath and underwater massage, and all other facilities at their disposal. Hotel facilities also include a restaurant, bar and a conference hall with 160 seats. Guests can be accommodated depending on the functional status (mobile-immobile) and personal desires.
Patients may use consultative services of specialists in the following disciplines: internal medicine, neurology, neuropsychiatry, orthopedic surgery, surgery, ENT, ophtalmology, as well as of other consultants such as psychologists, speech therapists and other specialized therapists (defectologists).
State-of-the art laboratory enables complete biochemical and hematological analyses of blood as well as urinalysis. X-ray (musculoskeletal system, heart and lungs) and ultrasound (heart and abdomen) diagnostic services are also available.
CONTACT: Reception: +381 11 8241 425 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selters Spa is located in Mladenovac, 50 km south from Belgrade and under the Kosmaj mountain. You can reach Selters Spa from Belgrade in less than an hour via a motorway and after that a local highway, or 55 minutes by local bus.
There are several different kinds of rehabilitation in this health institution:
- Rehabilitation for children – congenital deformities of feet and neck, birth trauma, delayed motor development, all kinds of post-traumatic conditions
- Rheumatological rehabilitation – inflammatory or degenerative diseases of spine, joints or soft tissue, including rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, gout, myalgia, fibromyalgia, enthesopathies, tendinopathy and other painful syndromes.
- Neurological rehabilitation – rehabilitation of patients with cerebrovascular diseases that cause neurological deficits, patients with diseases of the nervous system caused by various inflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases as well as patients with neurological disorders caused by various injuries of the central nervous system or the peripheral nervous system.
- Orthopedic rehabilitation – rehabilitation of the orthopedic trauma patients after trauma who were treated by non-surgical, or surgical treatments.
Examinations and diagnostic procedures
With the applicable guidelines or their own expense can be done:
- Examination by a specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Examination by a specialist in children rehabilitation
- Examination by a subspecialist rheumatologist
- Examination by internist (exclusively as commercial service)
- ECG examination
- EMNG examination
- Ultrasound examination of bone and joint system
- DEXA measuring bone density at the lumbar spine and hip
- Abdomen ultrasound
- EHO heart
- Color Doppler blood vessels of the neck
- Color Doppler blood vessels of legs and arms
- X-ray diagnosis
- Laboratory analysis in biochemical laboratory (blood, urine, fluid)
- Hidrotherapy( pool, mineral bath, underwater massage bath , pearl bath)
- Electroprocedures (DD, IFS, GA, TENS, UZ..)
- Laser therapy
- Magnto therapy
- Individual kinesitherapy
- Occupational Therapy